Westchester’s Winter Wonderland has returned to Kensico Dam Plaza in Valhalla for its fourth exciting season. This year’s festive celebration includes something for everyone with new acts under Winter Wonderland Holiday Circus tent, an additional toboggan ride and a special light feature spotlighting Santa on his sleigh.
At 36 feet, the christmas tree is bigger this year and the event will once again feature an exciting lineup of entertainment in Winter Wonderland Holiday Circus – a double-poled, yellow and red striped circus tent that is the only one of its kind in the area. Circus performers this year include: Wesley Williams “the One Wheel Wonder,” who was a finalist on “America’s Got Talent;” Quick Change Artist Igor & Tatiana; George Aristov Acrobatic Rola Bola, who has performed at NBA halftime shows; and The Comedy Magic of Doc Swan.
As featured last year, guests can ice skate on the New York Rangers-sponsored 70-foot by 90-foot ice rink “RangersTown,” which is the same size as the rink at Rockefeller Center in New York City.
Other features at Westchester’s Winter Wonderland include:
- New components to the light show feature spotlighting Santa on his sleigh
- Four nights of character appearances including the following themes: Pet Patrol, Star Wars, Princesses and Minions
- A holiday movie night on Wednesday, December 27
- Pop-up holiday boutique Thursday through Saturday, December 21-23 with holiday gifts and crafts
- The Santa Experience, with additional costumed character appearances
- Rides: The Wonderland Express, Winter Hay Ride and the Holly Jolly Caterpillar, plus a new toboggan ride!
- Candy Cane Forest lights at the entrance to the event
General admission for Westchester’s Winter Wonderland is $15 per person; ages 3 and under are free (ticket price allows for unlimited access to amusement rides, ice skating and rentals, as well as visits with Santa Claus.)
Westchester’s Winter Wonderland will run through Sunday, December 31. November 24 through December 31, the event will be open Fridays and Saturdays from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Thursdays and Sundays from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Beginning Monday, December 18, the event will be open weekdays and Sundays from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.wwinterwonderland.com.